Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Afternoon

After a pretty active morning, I hung out in the room for a while and was ready to get back to it in the afternoon. I must have walked something like a million laps around the floor, passing the nurses station each time and saying "hello" or "hi, bye" to all of them each time.

Later in the afternoon, a nice nurse named Angel came by and wanted to give me a ride to get one last "picture" taken of my chest on that big, funny-looking camera. I was already getting a little sleepy from all the activity, so I rode down there in Mommy's lap.



I always like getting those pictures taken because Daddy has to put on one of those big, heavy dresses while he holds me up for the picture. I must have done a pretty good job posing because they only took one from each angle before they let us ride back up to the room. That was fun, but it's time for a nap.

No comments: